The Beatles | I’m So Tired
This is how you wear a crop top. Not like how the girls in Nashville wear them…
Learn to trust the journey even when you do not understand it.
I’m trying to stay positive and see the silver lining in everything…
But sometimes things just really suck.
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
So soon (hopefully)
We ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other.
If you’re reaching for the potato chips when you’re stressed, then you’re not alone. In a national survey, more than one-third of participants said they alter their diets when they’re stressed, often turning to foods that comfort them. Doctors suggest links between our moods and what we eat –– so, next time, grab a couple pieces of dark chocolate instead. Nutrient-rich foods might just help you keep a cap on your stress.
Image: Meredith Rizzo/NPR